From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:47:16 -0800
Dear Sandee:

I know I have been lurking mostly on the FML but I really need you......
I am writing this to you with a sad and heavy heart.....our little girl
Maxine passed away this morning in my arms she was 5 years old and would
have been 6 years old this coming March 2003.....could you please have
Booger meet her so when she arrives she will see a familiar face and
won't be scared......Booger passed away January 15, 2002.....you might
just find her at the Rainbow Bridge Special Chapter......she is there
with Harley 'Bear' and Special Ambassador Jubilee Spirit......please let
her know how much we love her and miss her terribly and how sorry we
are.......we did everything we could considering the vet was no help and
now it's too late.  Sweet dreams to you my little Princess mommy loves
you so much and will always have a special place in her heart for
you......I will treasure all the wonderful memories I have of you my
sweet little girl and Maxi misses you already....he was your cagemate
since you first came to us......please watch over him and all the others
miss you too sweetie pie......sending all my love to you up in heaven....
tell Booger we still miss her terribly too and how much we love her too.

Much love,
Rosie