From:
Ron Bogumil/IS/SSC/THD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:54:54 -0400
It is with deepest regrets that I must cancel my subscription to the FML.
Due to new company policies I can no longer receive pesonal email at work.
I have been a member of the FML family for 2 years now and have met some
very interesting ferret folks and have enjoyed the writings of the many
people contributing to the discussions on ferrets.  Thank you BIG for all
your hard work and in keeping an open mind to the opinions of the
subscribers.  Thank you good Doctors for educating myself and others to
proper ferret medical care.  Thank you Bob Church, Dayna, and Michael (Paw
Paw) Schieman for your very entertaining writings.  I hope to one day return
to the FML but until then enjoy and take good care of your fuzzies.  If you
ever need a ferret friend in Georgia I'm in the "book" at (770)921-2879.

Sincerely,
Ron Bogumil

[Moderator's note: In a private note to me Ron hints that we haven't seen
the last of him ;-)  BIG]