From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:10:58 -0500
I have been contacted by this person they need to find a home for
these fur kids, I have a full shelter can someone here help this
gentleman please?

Brenda

Hi Brenda
I am located in LaFayette NY (just south of Syracuse). I would
appreciate your assistance in helping me place my ferts in a good home.
The ferrets are names Cyrus and Xerxes. Both are about two years old,
neutered and descented, in excellent health. They are both well
socialized to people. Xerxes is black sable in color, while Cyrus is
sable in color.

People may contact me through my e-mail address. [log in to unmask]

You have my permission to post my information about the ferrets and
a way to contact me.

Thank you for your help

Will

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video