From:
"Shawn P.McBride" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:32:18 -0700
First let me say that my name is Shawn, I am the other half of Ferret
Corner.  I work in the back round of the Shelter.  I have never written
nor spoken to any of you on THE FML befor now.  However I feel it's time
to say a few things.

First and foremost I LOVE all FUZZIES!  I spend more time with them than
I do my human family, I nurture them when they are sick, and hold them
in my arms as they die and mourne there passing as it were a peice of me
that died, and in every real sence, it was.

Aside from what I am about, what I would like to say is this, It's about
the Fuzzies.  We all have differant ideas about every aspect of them,
from training to cages to loving to correcting our Fuzzies.  But it's
still about them, not your pety differances in who does what or how.
We all raise our babies the best we know how.  We take them to the best
Vet's we know of, and we try our hardest to make there lives the best we
can.  I hate to see FERRET LOVERS arguing over silly and pety things.
When if we just got together and bypassed the differances we could really
make a differance in there lives.

Please spend your time doing whats best for them, you only have a short
time with them.  Make there lives the best you can.  Help each other,
don't argue who's right and who's wrong.  Work together and we as a
Ferret comunity can get much further.  Stop over population, stop abuse,
stop neglect,and help to edjucate the public on what our Fuzzies are all
about.

Thank You for your time,