From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:36:25 +0000
Hi Toni,

Great piccies of ferrets!Just wanted to say that the ones of ferrets and
purse nets are how WE still go rabbiting today!It's a pretty good
representation of it( although the 2nd picture looks awfully
busy-loadsapeople!!) but we use our Jack Russell in the undergrowth to flush
any sitters out and our lurcher waits in the sidelines to chase any that
slip the nets or come out of any holes we haven't spotted.

Some things never change eh?

Cheers,
K.