From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:50:38 -0400
Me and Suzie Q got this important message from Miss Cathy R. she needs
us to do our reporting to get the word out so we are doing as we were
asked by Miss Cathy R and sending this important message out to the
world.

Poooossssummm, The QQUUUUUUU, where are yooooooou?????? will you put
this out on the ferrety news line???

Okay all you ferrety object collecting peoples, our Momma has been
shopping for some very special things for the Ferret Farm Clinic Day
Raffle table. You better save your monies for tickets!

She has found license plate covers, ferret soap, ferret sun catchers,
a ferret painted planter, a Dook T- shirt... Shhhhh Jillie, will you
be quiet, you talk almost as much as our Momma!!

Well, Rev. J. Jackson Weasel, that's a fine commentary coming from a
Weasel that stands at the pulpit every Sunday. How do we sell tickets
if we don't talk about it?! It is not like Momma is selling snake oil
you pontificating fuzzbutt! She is trying to help raise monies for our
brudders and sissy weasels at the shelter!

I can't even tell all you peoples all the wondiferousness of it all,
it is so immense, so you better come by and see for yourself! You will
be envious of all the winners!!

We are helping her to put everything together - Momma smiles and gives
us hugs and tells us it is taking three times as long when we help. We
are such good weasels!

Ta Ta For Now, Possum and Quuuuu, we'll be in touch!

Dook, Dook, Jillie and Jackson J., Eggie, Luke, Scooter and Charlie,
Traveler, Tunie and White Bear Ryan

Remember June 6th come by and win some prizes!!

Cathy Ryan, M.S., L.M.T.
Right Touch Massage Therapy
585-637-0033