Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:56:42 -0700
Sukie wrote:
>Switch and Lily stole the Oracle's hovercraft and are roaring over the
>New England Landscape in it.

Sukie, do you know this to be fact?  I really hope they will head my
way.  Reason is, I am going to the Antique Tractor Races in Minden, NV
on Sunday and planned to look for Switch and Lilly.  I expect they will
be eyeing a few of the really cool old John Deere tractors.  Our friend
has a restored D8 Caterpillar and I hope Switch and Hurricane Lilly might
drive it during one of the pulls.  That kind of power will give them
quite a rush.  Especially Lilly, hhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Ardith
I am NOT making this up.