From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:47:05 EDT
Hi.  I wanted to tell a cute story.  I have a day bed with no pull out
underneath.  Woobie and Princess have their whole little life under my bed.
I have blankets, a food bowl etc..  under there for them for when they are
out of the cage.  I came into my room to get in bed and watch some T.V.  I
pulled back the covers and there was a sound asleep Woobie in my bed.  I
picked him up, got in bed, gave him kisses and put the blanket around him.
Usually by now he wakes up and runs away.  He don't like to be held much.
Instead, he layed there gave me a look like..  OK stop moving and he went
back to sleep in my arms!!  It was the sweetest thing!!  I just had to share
that.  It almost never happens with him!!  I thought it was time for a story
other than poor sick babies or debates!

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who lost their babies and who have
sick babies.

Woobie and Princess have a new web site up. Come visit!!
http://members.aol.com/smaccie/ferret.html

Sharon, Woobie and Princess