From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:28:14 -0400
Boy what great news.  Count me in.  I live an hour and a half away, on the
East Coast of FL, if any of you SNOW BIRDS feel like going to the beach for
a day, and have your ferrets with you.  I may be able to put your ferrets
up for the day.  As long as your ferrets have never had ECE, and your shots
are up to date.  My guys have never had it and Sebastian and Mako are
getting up there in age.  Tasha's age is unknown but I believe she's around
two or three.

So far the shelter I help hasn't seen the greenies yet but I hear the
shelter in Tampa Bay is or had a really tough time with it.

The idea for a west coast area get together sounds great as well.  To bad
we're not all rich and could all get together in one spot.  I'm looking
forward to meeting a bunch of ferret crazed people from around the world.
Well hopefully from around the world.  :-)

Take care and have a great weekend.

Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Tasha
N.E. Palm Bay, Florida