From:
Hayley Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:07:55 +1100
hello

Im gonna get my 3 ferrets vacinated against canine distemper but 'd like
to know what the name of the RIGHT vaccination is.

Im from Australia and my friend had a baby ferret.  When he was 6 months
old she got him vacinated the vet gave him the wrong vacination and soon
after he caught canine distemper.  he went up to ferret heaven soon after.

I dont want this to happen to my ferrets.  She was only trying to do the
right thing for her lill friend she thought cause there vets they'll no
whats right and whats not if they get it wrong who is she suppost to ask
for help?

dont worry
im not bagging all the vets out there there are some excellent ones people
who no what there doing

well thats it and if anyone can help i'd be very happy

from Hayley Jas Cas and one-eyed My

P.s: For the ferret owner who's ferret went to ferret heaven and had a
liking for balloons
i saw a blue balloone floating up there yesterday.
for some reason he poped into my mind

Tarzan?  was that the lill buggers name?  well im sure it was floating up
to him.