Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:37:37 -0700
It is interesting to note, in the midst of the great Bob C.  dissertation on
Ferrets, (HI BOB!) that I just ran across, rather, picked up, the February,
1997, issue of SMITHSONIAN magazine.  Contained therein is an article called
"The quick, rapacious, thoroughly misunderstood weasel"

Not only is it very informative, it has some excellent photographs of the
general weasel family, including the stoat and the long-tailed weasel.

No..no ferret pics, but..close cousins and boy, do some of them look just
like our ferts!

Your local library should have a copy to read...Enjoy!

MC (Joe....I'm so rude, doncha know...)

Garret:  Hey Pop...You sure that isn't Crystal in your magazine?  Sure
         looks like her!
Snorkle:  Wanna play. Wanna Play.  WANNA PLAY!   <<<WANNA PLAY!!!!>>>
Garret:  Oh pipe down before I bite your neck.  Damned kids...........