Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:46:32 -0500
Like the rest of you, I love driving to the city each month to buy my
copy of Ferrets. It was a special treat for me. Two weeks ago at the
Sansum Clinic in Santa Barbara, I had the lasts issue and the doctors
confiscated it the magazine and fought over it. I went back to the
store and bought more so that it would be easier for them to share.

The printed form will be missed. It could be easily shared and it could
be saved as a personal collectors item. I have never been able to save
them as I lent them out so many times that they eventually disappeared
or fell apart. I like to think that they got all used up. LOL

I have personally run printing presses, set up layouts, take photos and
burn the plates. Then cut and bind products. It is a very expensive and
time consuming. In order to stay in business a lot of printing
companies have gone digital. Nothing beats the quality of the printed
materials, but it is the end of an era for many things. Many colleges
have even dropped the printing programs.

An online magazine will be there 24/7. this is convenient for me as I
often work at 2-4 PM. It will mot matter if it is Monday, or Sunday.
I am on the Internet everyday so Ferrets Magazine will be at my
fingertips now. To share, I will just give out the name of the website.

I will always be there to support Ferrets Magazine. I appreciate all
the information and love all the photos. Just think how much more
valuable those saved issues will be on EBAY, IF you could ever part
with them. LOL

Good Luck Ferrets Magazine. I hope this online magazine is successful.
I would really be upset if you ever closed.

Deva