From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1998 03:21:15 -0500
>>Has anyone out there heard of Checker Farms in Maybee, MI?
>That would be Micki Wingate, president of the GLFA.

kind of a day late and a dollar short there bill.

>She also runs the IFFB which at this time is pretty much limitted to
>Michigan - we intend to never be involed with the IFFB

Oh come on now you can't say something like that without giving your
reasons.  Makes it sound like there is something going on that we don't
know about.  Please explain.

Jeff and the main gang

[Moderator's note: Actually, Bill/Diane wasn't a day late -- the post was
delayed since their daily quota had been exceeded, so it was held for the
next day.  (There's a daily limit (automatically enforced by the software)
of 3 posts per person.)  BIG]