Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 02:56:55 -0700
Sukie, and all other gentle readers.

I 'think' I would take exception at the inclusion of Vitamin C in the
'dangerous if taken too much' list.'

I can remember as a child that if my mom even began to think we were getting
sick, she would stuff us with C.  I mean, 1000's upon 1000's of units of
Vitamin C....GREAT BIG horse tablets of the stuff.  I don't think any of
us kids ever suffered from the dosing.

Actually, I believe I have read that C is one of the vitamins the body does
NOT store, so any that is not used or needed is simply passed on through the
system.

Then again..maybe that is why I am what I am today........

MC,   The Rude One!