Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:12:19 -0400
Hi Everyone!

It was time for me to change over from winter to summer in the ferret
zone! LOL If you need some ideas for your cage or for your playpen I
have some on this video. I broke it down to show what I did and how it
looks in places you cannot normally see once everything is in place.
Also, I made it so I can easily retrieve hidden toys and return them to
the toy box so they may be hidden again. Just some ideas! I hope you
and your ferrets enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnZr08qHvo

Take care!

Michaelann