From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:27:33 -0500
Drinking Problem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Ayla has the same problem - or quirk, whichever you prefer.  She digs
at the water as if to stir it up, and it spills all over the floor.
Sometimes she'll drink what's on the floor, and sometimes she'll drink
from the bowl. ??  Go figure.

Collars
~~~~~~~
I just wanted to post about a successful collar I made.  It was with the
help of several FMLers.  I bought pony-tail holders ($.79).  They're thin &
black - about as thick as a dress shoe string.  I then bought from the craft
store silver sequin circles - 3/4 in diameter.  They come with a pin sized
hole on the top.  (a bag of a hundred - $.99) and also a bag of silver metal
rings (to attach the sequins to the hairband) - 50 I think in a bag -
($.69).  Then I bought colored labels (circular - 3/4 in.  diameter,
transparent) and ran them through my printer and placed a label on each side
of the sequin (one side with their name and the other with our number &
name).  I made several for each one, and they were so cheap, quick and easy
to make, they can lose as many as they want - I'll just slip another one on
them.  The only one we had a problem with is our Little Man.  He's too big
and we had t stretch his out so it didn't choke him.  Other than that - its
a cheap and easy solution!

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html