From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:16:18 +700
To [log in to unmask]  and to www.ferretaid.org:

I have posted on this FML an urgent request for the immediate shipment of
the body of the Toronto ferret to me at the address indicated - or that a
detailed necropsy report be sent from a local Toronto ferret vet who would
perform said necropsy.

Would you please contact the owner of the ferret and possibly make the
necessary arrangements with her to achieve delivery of said ferret or its
necropsy report.  Please tell her that I will pay all expenses and that I
will arrange for a proper burial of the remains here on Mercer Island,
Washington, USA.

Also request from her that she obtain from the attending physcian a
detailed anatomical description of wounds inflicted by the ferret on the
infant and that she make that report available to me.

If necessary I will sign a release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
executed by my attorney in her behalf.

Thank you so very much.  Time is of the essence!

Edward Lipinski

Ferret Endowment for Research, Rehabilitation, Education & Training
Society, North West, USA.