From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:53:36 -0500
I tricked Mommie !!!  Momie must have forgot and she gave me a treat
today.  I was so happy that I war danced for her.

I am also so happy because Tinkerbell & Rose sound so cute.  Tinkerbell &
Rose would you be one of my girlfrineds?  I am a reall good cuddlr and I
would share my treats with u.  Bonnie I would also share my treats with
u too.

I think u girls r the best.  I am wagging my tail caus of the way
Ferretwise was helped out.  I hope we all get to meet at Ferretstock!!!

If anyone is interested my Hawain hammie is still open for bidding, but I
am going to steal mommie's card and no one is going to get it.  It's al
mine, mine, mine, mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2009184030&r=0&t=0
&showTutorial=0&ed=1016472708&indexURL=0&rd=1