From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 12:26:06 +0400
Hi all

As I'm sure you all know, the Ferret Central site server is temporarily
down.  If you're like me, you probably find this situation to be a serious
crisis! : )

In a pinch, the following solution will help to at least get you to the
information that you need.  Go to http://www.google.com.  Enter Ferret
Central or Ferret FAQ (or whatever else you're looking for).  When the
results come up, click on the CACHED copy of the file.  You will at least
be able to view the site and navigate through to the links that you need.

Happy Ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122