From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:57:19 -0000
>On arriving at home I found him curled up in the hammock in his cage
>right where I left him!

Hi

This made me laugh, thank god I am not the only one to get some where and
find out that I did not have some one with me.

ROTFLMAO

The last time it happened was when we were doing a display and I could
not find Buffy a sable jill, so I searched the car with out any luck.
Instead of going home, which was about two hours drive, I phoned one of
my vets who has a key to my place and she called in after surgery, only
to find Buffy asleep.

There was I frantic and ready to drop every thing and drive home.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html;
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.  Aims:- To give the public
confidence in the integrity of charities.
Website:www.charity-commision.gov.uk

Nothing in life is normal, it is just more usual.