From:
Lindsay Watt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 02:43:45 -0500
Please don't think I'm rude, but Midwest did redesign the shelves to
be like the full floors. They go all the way across and have the lip
the same as the floor. The ladders have little extensions to hook on
correctly. I got a FM142 from someone who rescued a Sun Conure that
was being kept in it. The conure had made quite a mess and chewed up a
platform so I went on ferret.com and ordered 4 of the new platforms,
two for my other cage so I can stop the duct tape fiasco. My guys
haven't had an issue yet and it's nice because toys don't just fall
off. They were about $12 each and I got $0.99 shipping so I can't
really complain. Good luck everyone!

-Lindsay and The Wicked Weasels

-Forever one ferret away from crazy ferret lady-