From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:41:58 EST
Hi everyone!  I wanted to announce something major in my life.  My web
site is now it's own domain!  Now don't worry, because if you have the
old links they will be in place for quite some time.  The three main
pages might always be in place (a redirect).

Actually though, the bigger news is that after all of these years, the
web site is in the process of updating and ... growing.  The homepage has
had a few changes.  As of right now the deaf ferret pages are finally up
to date, and I have permission from Brett Middleton to print previous
posts online about the genetic causes of deafness (it's really cool
stuff).  I'm very excited about that.  Later the ADV site will finally
be revamped.  There will be more art put up, and little changes here and
there.  The Sean and Rocky pages ... well, go see for yourself.

Take a peek around.  Kat Parsons designed the entire sight!!  I'm so darn
excited.  If you haven't ever gone, go poke around.  There are sound
buttons to push, funny stories, ... all sorts of ferrety things.

Thank you Kat!!!!

Wolfy

http://www.wolfysluv.com
Sean and Rocky Slide show