From:
Ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:44:07 +0100
Many thanks to all of you who have enquired after the little poley jill I
took in last Friday.  She is coming along quite well.  She doesn't seem
interested in eating raw meat or kibble but tucks into mushed up cooked
chicken mixed with cream.  She is still dehydrated but alas doesn't want
to drink water - I am still having to use a syringe to get her to drink.
She is taking an interest in what is happening around her and likes being
cuddled.  I will carry on feeding her the chicken and cream for a few
more days before trying to coax her onto a more appropriate diet for a
ferret.

I'm just watching her now, she is digging in some of the clean litter in
her cage.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare an unregistered charity