Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:25:37 -0500
Hola FML'ers. I am writing a story for Critters USA about the app craze
and how it relates to small pet owners. Most of us have smart phones
nowadays and some of us own the new smart dvd/bluray players, smart
tv's, hand held game devices, tablets, or gaming stations; all of which
use apps. There are apps out there that can make life easier for you
and your pets and most of all make it fun. How many of your ferrets
have Twitter accounts huh? Yah, you know who you are. If you enjoy any
pet apps for any reason at all, could you contact me? I'd love to talk
to you and get some input about this budding subject.

Wolfy, er ... Rebecca Stout