From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:01:41 -0400
Ok, Deja's eating from her bowl again after almost a year of abstinence, for
those who are interested, and I am in such a good mood, I'll even address
some unpleasantness just to clear things up a bit.  But first, thanks for
all the good wishes and prayers.  You are all great.  Don't give up!

And now, a word from....

>this is getting tiresome.  You've about convinced me of the virtues of
>Marshall Farms rather than any evil.  Why hasn't Marshall Farms sued you?
>Must not be as evil as the claims...

Didn't think that you required that much convincing anyway.  As to lawsuits,
let 'em try.  Great publicity for them.  I can just see the story lines,
here's an idea:

          "WE CAN KILL AS MANY FERRETS AS WE WANT!"

and this....

>Okay.  Enough of the changing definitions of words (open door) and snide
>nasty comments about Pete Reid.

Open Door....Never changed, its always been made clear from me.  On the
other hand, why say "euthanasia" when you are killing hundreds of healthy
ferrets?  Now THAT'S a changing definition.

As for Mr. Reid, some that like him called him chatty.  I only passed it
along since nothing I've heard was to the contrary and it's just a style.
Nothing really terribly bad about being chatty, is there?

and this....

>Who is "we"?

Well, it obviously isn't you.  No offense, it is YOU who has made that
abundantly clear.

And finally this....

>You manage to insult everybody but you have actually proposed and done
>nothing that can be discerned.

Actually I've proposed a great deal and beckoned for more.  Read back.  You
may not like them, but some others have responded positively and things are
moving along, slowly, and I am always open to fresh ideas and energy.

Sorry, I haven't insulted anybody, including you.  And I won't.  Not my
style.  Some *behaviors* aren't meritorious, but the people...I don't know
'em.  Could all be great citizens, including you.

oh, err, *this* really, really, is the finally....almost forgot.  Can you
blame me?  Kinda way off topic, but since this last stuff was posted, I
guess it's my responsibility to address it, once.

>You do use some "big words" but the meaning of the assembled sentances is
>elusive.  "I wonder the efficacy" - huh?  No, its not the meanings of the
>words I have trouble with but rather the use of these words.  We can use
>big words too.  We however use what we consider the correct word because ts
>meaning is best suited for the sentance.

Geez, my typing is now the topic???  If it is, I am in bIg tRouBle.
According to the actual complaint...well, uh, I guess nobody's perfect....
hmmm?  Hey, I don't really think spelling, typos, or "big" words are valid
topics and apparently the MF defense posts are running out of depth and
substance.  I am not.  Hope this clears up any real concerns.  Hey, we can
do better than this.

Now can we please get back to the real issues, MF practices and what to
do about it.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi