From:
"White, Sherry (AAS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:03:34 -0400
N (Anon) - you wote:
>This animal lady doesn't have to be labeled a hoarder, but rather
>someone who tried to give animals a good home. I feel sorry for that
>poor lady who had all of the pets. She started off doing a good thing,
>and let her love for the animals get her over whelmed with too many
>animals.
>
>So, she does not have to be look at so cruelly and negatively. Her
>heart was too big, and her ability to take care of them was too small.
>I [...] think she should be praised for trying.

Sorry N, my take on this situation:
First and foremost what one needs to realize is that they absolutely
cannot save the world. One's heart might be in the right place by
trying/hoarding, but look at the end result, deplorable living
conditions, starvation/malnutrition, lack of medical attention (ALL
of which ARE a form of abuse).

Jadesun

Who is General Failure?
And why is he reading my hard disk?