Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 04:48:45 -0700
Hi all

I have been kinda going around and sprucing up da place a little but not to
much.  I gather up loose toys dat way.  But da owner always comes looking
for them eventually.

A little guy named Furry came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He didn't need a tailor as he
came in with a nice coat.  He went over to da Fruit Bar and had a small
snack.  Actually it wasn't real small.  He ate quite a bit.  Then it was
off to Dirt Mountain to dig some holes and maybe some tunnels.  He dug for
some time and eventually he connected some of da holes and tunnels and he
had a pretty comfortable den for himself.  It wasn't an engineering
perfection but it didn't look bad.  Maybe he is a natural engineer.  He
said to send lots of luv and kisses to his mommy

A little guy named P.J. came in today.  He waz met by Banjo, Simon,
Hamilton, Suzy, and James.  They greeted him warmly.  They were interested
in da gossip and news from home.  They sat and talked for some time
catching up on eveything dat had been going on.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  They walked around for some time.
Then it waz off to da Ferretone Flood to lap up da tone.  A couple of them
even tried da surfing part although P.J. didn't.  He said maybe later but
he did lap up a bunch of ferrettone.  I gave him and all da others your
your message.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs and cuddles to hiz
mommy.

I am off to rest for a while .  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee