From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:52:08 -0600
>As a service to the ferret community I have offered my skilled service in
>euthanizing any ferret [**( with a pellet gun)*] brought to me by its
>legal owner accompanied by a signed "Death Certificate" or equivalent from
>a licensed vet.  THERE IS NO EUTHANIZATION CHARGE OF ANY KIND, WHATEVER,
>WHEREVER,& WHENEVER.

So what are you trying to say?  You will blow our ferrets brains out for
free, if we do not want the peaceful thoughts of them being calmly put to
sleep.  Invision your ferret calmly passing off into a blissfull slumber...
Ahhhhh.  Or on the other hand, his brains being blown out of his head.  You
decide the final moments of your ferrets life.  No picture of snow capped
mountain will help the latter of the two.

When placed in perspective, it sounds differently doesn't it?

When the time comes for my ferrets to eternally rest, I won't be calling
you.

As far as being domestical vs domesticated.  That opinion you shared fits
dogs and cats too.  If that's the case nothing is domesticated.

Melissa Warren