From:
Nancy Sander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:49:38 UT
I was watching an older Mad About You last night.  And one of Jaime's best
friends came in ad accused him of always rolling his eyes while he was
listening to her.  So he told her he didn't and she went on a long story
just to get him to roll his eyes.  During her epic, her focus was on buying
a $600 ferret for whatever the reason.  He even said how expensive that is
for a "weasel".  It just kind of caught me by surprise.

Super Monkey