From:
"Hosea E. Maggard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 18:34:56 +0000
>CDFA1
>To our knowledge there has been only 1 ONE search warrant issued to
>confiscate ferrets in CA in the last 5 years.

I BEG YOUR PARDON!  I know of three search warrants issued in Fresno County
alone within the last year!  They were actually within a three month period.
(That is of course including the one that got my ferrets.)  I know that
Jeanne Carley knows of these also.  So, did the CDFA loose all their
information after Jeanne left?  I am quite sure that there is a lot more
than just these three.  You make it sound like California is not so bad
after all when it comes to ferrets getting confiscated.  I think you need to
research your records a little bit more before you post your FACTS.

BTW, is there a name behind CDFA1, is this more than one person, or are you
afraid to post your name?  If you do not have anymore ferrets here in
California there shouldn't be a problem with you giving your name, right?

Ilona, Ferretless in California