Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 11:19:49 EST
Well, kids - it was a long trip for one little fuzzy, but at 10:20 p.m.
(MST) - Little Miss Too Fast arrived at Kim's Army Base!!!  She was
apprehensive (gee, go figure?) - but was greeted quite warmly by the
kitten who thinks she is a ferret.  Actually, the kitten waited til we
opened the carriar - then climbed right in, like she belonged there.

Now can you imagine poor lil' Miss Too Fast's reaction?  (Yes, we have
pictures....)  She was stunned!!!  First - being scooped away from the
clutches of hell, by the wonderful Angel of 24 Carat Ferret rescue, then
having surgery, then driven miles and miles - only to be greeted by a
DAMN KITTEN?!!!  Where is the fairness of this!!!  We had a hard time
convincing the kitten to get the hell outta the carrier - but eventually
we were successful!  Lil Miss spent her first night here, in her carrier
(I didn't have her cage yet my sister "angel" forgot to drop it off....)
which seemed fine, she was a bit "apprehensive" - so it seemed safe to
let her stay somewhere familiar.......

this a.m. she was greeted by Helena, (who sniffed her and disdainfully
walked away....(hmmmmm why DOES she smell sooo bad???) - Romulus, who
immediately thought: Yes!  A new buddy!!!  C'mon, c'mon, play with
MEEEEEE..... And Artemus, who being the biggest badest albino in town,
was TERRIFIED of her!!  He took one sniff and RAN straight into the
wall!!!  Hehehehe.  Revenge is sweet when served right!!!  Of course,
Jasmine (the kitten) helped her run around the kitchen - and is right
now, trying to convince her to come upstairs to the Momma's room and play
"Destroy All"!!!

God Bless Julie and David for doing this for us - and CJ - you are the
bomb!!!  Lil Miss is adjusting well so far!  We have found she is in love
with the strawberry tube snacks, and ferretone..... we will keep everyone
posted as to her "antics" the good, the bad and the ugly!  I am sure it
is only a matter of a few days, before she is taught to scale the
nightstand, and how to tip the glass of water over on da Momma's face
while she is sleeping!  CJ - you are the best!  God Bless you!!

Uh-oh......she made it to da Momma's room......she now has Artemus by the
neck and is dragging him under the bed......hmmmmm.......what does she
want him for?

Kim and Her Army of Idiots + Little Miss Too Fast!!!