From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1993 17:18:37 -0400
Hi!

It's me again (Marie Hines and Oshi), Over the Easter weekend, I went to a pet
store and they had some of the most adorable ferret kits I have ever seen.
Several were completely dark brown (undercoat and all) except for a small white
outline around the mask (enabling you to see the mask.  Also one of these had
white feet.  There was also another kit that was a silver mitt and he was the
same age as the others(7 wks), but he was very large and had the most enormous
feet.  His feet were about 6 times bigger than Oshi's.  It was really weird.
Also all the kits had double canines.  Otherwise they looked very healthy.
Their eyes were bright and big and were very alert.

Anyway, I asked where the kits came from and they told me Marshall farms (I
had already guessed).  Anyway, what I wanted to ask was what are the possible
complications (health wise) associated with owning one of these genetically
impaired babies?

Also, I was wondering how much Ferratone you should give your child*?  The
package suggests 2 or 3 pumps a day on food.  Isn't that a bit much?

Better Go Now-Thanks for all the help everyone!
Marie & Oshi