From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:54:50 -0400
Yes that is right ferrets have made it big time...........there are 2
beautiful fuzzies in the June issue of Playboy.  These ferrets are owned by
the playmate of the month Shannon Stewart.  I think this is great publicity
for the ferret world in my opinion anyways.  Not everyone will agree but to
me any type of exposure our little ones get is great.  Shannon says she is
animal crazy and among them our her ferrets they really are adorable :)

Diane,wiggles,cocoa and daddy too!!!!