From:
Kayla Saline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:17:57 -0700
Dear Sargentcolburn,

I was very sorry to hear about Sabrina the Bat-Biter!  She will be
greatly missed, as I looked forward to all posts about Sabrina and
Switch, and things just won't be the same without her.  I would have
emailed you privately, but I figured that your inbox was probably
overflowing with mail.  At least we know she is in a much better place
with no pain!

I also want to send my sympathies out to those with lost, sick, or
angeled ferrets.

Kayla, Harley, and Ihop