Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 09:29:37 -0400
Um...I don't know how I got sidetracked again, but I am currently trying
to convince the Canadian chain Pet Valu to import and distribute Totally
Ferret up here.

A few faxes and phone calls later, things look quite positive.  Pet Valu
is interested in the concept of bringing a quality ferret food to Canada.

I am told that some sort of decision about whether to pursue the importing
of Totally Ferret will be made this coming Monday.  Please stand by in case
those guys need any extra convincing; an update will come on Monday or
Tuesday.

Lynn.