From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 21:34:42 -0400
I have been trying to get Mazuri Ferret locally and have had the problem of
dealers not being aware that it is, in fact, a Purina product, or as is the
case now, a delay of an additional two weeks because the order must go all
the way to the plant in IN.

I called the customer service desk at Purina in StLouis and they were most
apoligetic.  They also said I was not the first to ask why they don't
package it in smaller quantities than 25 pound bags.  Charolette, the CSR,
said she would forward on my concerns to the vet who was in charge of the
Mazui product line.  She gave me his name and suggested that I write as well.

I have already done my letter and am posting the address here for those who
might be interested in writing as well.  The address is:

Dr. Bill Sadler
Purina Mills
PO Box 66812
St. Louis, MO  63166

If you would like to see Mazuri Ferret Diet package in a size more friendly
to those of us with little storage space or you are concerned about how long
a 25# bag of food stays fresh, I would hope that you write.  If you want to
see what I wrote as a basis for your letter feel free to email me.

BTW, for those that have never seen Mazuri Ferret Diet locally, that is one
more reason to write.  If you check any ferret food comparison charts, you
will find Mazuri to be near the top in all catagories to fill our fuzzy
friends needs.  In addition, it is one of only two foods recommended on the
CDFA web site.