From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:14:06 -0500
So I'm cleaning out my dorm room for the year, and this involved cleaning
out the girls' stashes, which have not been touched all year.  Lola doesn't
stash much, maybe a few pieces of food.

And then there's Illura.

Cleaning out all her stashing places I found a grand total of: 14 tampons.
All were wrapped except one.  I think she has an obsession!  Does anyone
else's ferret like feminine products?  I don't know what's so fascinating
about them, maybe she likes to crunch into the cardboard.  I also found,
while stretched out on my stomach with my arm waaaay back between the desk
and the radiator, against the wall where I almost couldn't reach, Illura's
red Kong.  I hadn't seen it in ages and thought it was lost.  It's her most
favorite favorite special toy, so she's very meticulous about hiding it.
I once made the mistake of moving it to clean back there, and I guess she
wanted to make extra sure it wouldn't be moved again!  Now I'm off to find
the little masked tampon bandit, i think she's having a rare moment of
rest.

Rachel and the monsters