Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 10:48:00 EDT
Hi all,
After all of your posts about different kinds of vaccine for distemper
I finally clued into the fact that you all listed three shots, while when
I bought my first ferret I was told to get him one booster, and that is
all!  He had one shot when I bought him (weehawk is a marshal farms ferret)
and I got him another when he was about 12 weeks old, is he protected?
Do I need to get him another shot now,  or is it too late?  He is now 9 mos.
old.  He also received a rabies vaccine when he was about 15 weeks old, but
that is all of the shots that he has had.  Should I be worried?
Krystal owned by Weehawk and [unnamed as yet]