From:
"Scott B. Maitland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 06:39:00 EDT
My smallest girl (just over a pound now!) had been showing some of the
same signs as the story about Stimpy.  Hannah started with slight
coughing/gagging noises every so often.  Then we noticed her choking and
throwing up the cat food.

Stools have been smaller than normal and she doesn't seem to be eating
as much.  Already had her to the vet once, blodd chemistry came back
normal when searching for any sign of Cancer in vital organs.  She still
had output and was eating so we brought her home and monitered.

Going back today for possible X-ray for foreign body.  She seems to be a
bit more lethargic and is not eating as well.  I know we've been over
this but can anyone recommend or pass along experience.  Please e-mail
direct to [log in to unmask]  Thanks
                               Scott