From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:07:41 -0500
Hi all,

Last Friday (2/20), my computer was hit with a virus that wiped out my
Microsoft programs - no e-mail, no word , no excel, no publisher, etc.
So, I need to recreate my address book and I've taken on a new server
(earthlink versus starpower).  Now, I'm keeping the starpower account,
but it is only loaded on Bruce's laptop, so I won't get those messages
until he forwards them to me, so you may want to use my new account for
faster service!  Oh - I had to buy a new computer system as well, since
we could not get the old 5 year old computer to delete or reload the
programs.  Dell delivers in a week!  I'm impressed.

So - please send this e-mail to anyone who knows me so they can e-mail
me at this address and I can capture their e-mail address and build my
address book again.

Barri - I've got the church e-mail addresses in a file, so they are safe.
You'll see a similar message to them in a day or two.

Pamela Troutman
www.thepetproject.com/ptff.html