Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 21:51:12 -0400
Hi, I'm relatively new to the list I just had some questions about going to
the vet and getting the required shots.  I've had my ferret for about a year
now and was thinking she needs to get her shots.  SHe's had the initial set.
I've read the FAQ and know what vaccines to get, but there's still some
confusion.

She should get another set of shots now right?  Should she get them
separately or together?  What to do to prepare for visit(she hates getting
her ears cleaned,I know she'll hate shots)?  How much visits and vaccines
typically cost?

You've all probably discussed this hundreds of times before, but we're
getting ready to go, and I wanna be ready.  Thanks.

-Jim Lee and his ferret, Mech Engineering majors at the University of
   Virginia