From:
Rhiannon Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:17:27 -0400
Hello again,

I am back, I doubt anyone remembers me, but just the same I am back.  I now
have four punkin heads, as I call them.  Bandit, the woozle with boundless
energy (only found one testacle when neutering, shelter thinks the reason
he's so uppity is the other one is still hiding), Snowy, gets bigger and
bigger daily (he's a big white "rat", he scares non-fert people), Sugar,
lays down and looks really sweet when she gets caught doing something, and
finally princess, she's my newest addition but my old lady (she's almost
six, has insulinoma and I love her, I am only supposed to be fostering her,
but she's my baby now).  In their respective orders bandit is three, snowy
and sugar brother/sister are 1.5, and princess 5.5+.  On to the question at
hand.  The Petland by my house has outraged me to no end with their
disregard about how to treat ferrets.  One day people asked "do they need
shots" they said NO!  Only if you want to!  Many other occurences have led
me to the current problem of what to do?  They do not readily accept info
from me, I have brought books and literature from the shelter and been
dismissed.  The manager is "never there".  What can I do to help these
people understand that without giving people the proper knowledge our babies
are dying, ending up in shelters or being abused for life!  Please help.

Rhiannon and her crazy four!
(Cool names - Yakko, Wakko and Dot?)