From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:49:43 -0700
Debi,
Please, dear God, get those ferrets out of your boyfriend's house, I'm
begging you.  Call the SPCA or Humane Association and they can help you.  I
can't emphasize it enough--those precious babies need to get out of there
and be properly taken care of.  It sounds to me as if Logan is severely
stressed.  I'm telling you, animals do not defecate on themselves unless
they are extremely distressed.  Please help those babies--don't let them
die!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We're all here for you if you need us.  Please save
them!!!!!

Steph
Sophie, Queen Ferret of the Universe
Marty, Gentlest of Gentleferrets