From:
William Thomas Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 17:56:14 -0500
Hi.

I'm a Massachusetts native going to school in NY state.  I got my first
fuzzy around Christmas, and am going to be taking him home for break next
week.  Cedric is licensed in NY to my girlfriend (She's a NY resident) and
is up to date on his distemper/rabies vaccinations.

This brings me to my question.  I haven't heard much about
registration/licensing or anything in recent news about our Ferret
Emancipation.  Does anyone have any info about what I need to do to get him
legal in MA and what the policy is on bringing in ferrets from out of state?

Also, totally unrelated to everything else, has anyone seen this stuff
called Dry Ferret Shampoo?  It's a powder that you sprinkle on when the
ferret is dry and it supposedly cleans (and more importantly deodorizes)
without drying out the fur.  Has anyone tried this?  Does it really work?

Thanks,

Bill