From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 06:35:38 -0500
What I've done in the past for their b-days or just a Thank you gift
was to think out on what each vet has thats a *gift* to the animals.
The one thing that makes them more special than the others.

One female vet, I got her the Barbie (doll) vet outfit. She still has
it in the box on her shelf. DR L, I got him some tiles embossed with
a ferret vet & it's on the front counter at the clinic. Another vet, I
bought a medical book for to help them learn. Another, I tried to get
them to put a portrait of Gentleman Big in the lobby of their clinic.
She wouldn't do it.

Lots of people give food baskets of goodies.I just wanted something
more personal.

Hope this helps,

--
Sandi

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice