From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:49:50 -0400
Hello Alicia shelter mommy!

Thanks so much for letting me come visit and romp a bit with the shelter
fuzzies.  What an adventurous day I had!  And oh, those treats I found!
And so many cozy spots and tunnels, what a treasure chest that shelter
room is!

Tell Biscuit I enjoyed sharing my hammy with her (-: she's a nice gal!
Austin and Albus, those are some big boys!  But they be very sweet.  And
that Merlin, he made me dizzy!

What fun I had!  I was tired but didn't want to sleep too much on the
way home, I didn't want to miss anything after that excitement!

I come see you again sometime!

Dooks to all the others!
Baby

PS Happy Easter to all the fml fuzzies!  If you want to say hi to some
cool dudes check out www.ferretwise.org
Don't forget to say hi to Jeremiah!  Momma wants to tell you all about
our visit, but I is faster!  dook dook!