From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:00:09 -0400
It only takes 1 second in 1 minute in 1 year to lose your ferret.
Sadly, accidents happen, some preventable, some not. Just a reminder
to all you fuzzy fanciers out there that we need to do the up most in
our power to protect our babies from any harm. This is not an easy
task with active ferrets, but along with bringing one into your home
comes this massive responsibility. Please be an overprotective mom
(or dad), and know that you are doing your best for your fuzzy.

Leah