From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 23:25:40 +0000
The ferrets here at Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets in Quincy, IL wanted to
send a big Happy New Year to all the wonderful Santas who made their
Christmas one to remember. I finally got all my Thank-you's out either
in the mail or on-line, but wanted to let everyone to know how much it
was all appreciated. To those who were Santa's to my ferrets here or
those at a different shelter, thank you for picking ANY ferret off the
tree. It makes such a difference to know you care about the ferrets. I
get such enjoyment out of watching the ferrets here go through their
goodies, but also I get that warm fuzzy, good feeling as I watch the
ferrets on the tree get picked and to know they too are going to get
something for Christmas.

Thank you also to those who sent something extra to any ferrets I
received a warm fuzzy blanket, crinkle santa pants, and treats sent to
the shelter from others just as an extra gift of love to the ferrets
here and they were appreciated. I also received an anonymous gift
certificate from Ferret Depot, I am not positive who sent it, but
wanted to thank them in hopes that they read the FML. If the anonymous
donor would like to e-mail me privately I would love to thank them
personally, but understand if they wish to remain anonymous.

If I somehow missed thanking someone, it is not done on purpose, I sit
here writing and wracking my brain to not miss anyone, always afraid
somehow I did. Everything I got was so appreciated and means so much,
from donations of money, treats, bedding, and more. Do not ever think a
small gift does not mean much because truly just knowing someone cares
means more than anything.

Thank you all so much!
Daphne
Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets of Quincy, IL