From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:14:39 -0700
Hi!
We should all know how broke our Shelters are...

I always advise individuals to never take in more ferrets than they can
Medically afford...but they do....

Who gets them then????  How the Angelic Ferret Shelter Community does
this i have yet to fathom...

So....in Celebration..

Bonny McAllister/Mindgardens...and ClubMedFerrets have opened an on/line
Store.ALL monthly proceeds to go to a needy Shelter or Rescue.If enough
money is collected (this will be ongoing) we will also set up an emergency
medical fund.

A place where one can borrow funds (with money sent ONLY to the Vet) and
return those funds when/if able for someone else to use.  This is a Dream
come true for us..

Bonnys' artwork is exquisite..

The items will change seasonally so if you see something you like,please
grab it now!  We have the coolest items!

Clothes,hats,coolers,clocks,mouse pads..etc..

Perfect one of a kind gifts for that Ferret person in your life!!!
PLEASE....visit our store often!  Items ship in 3 to 4 days..they take
credit cards,checks &/or money orders...

So..buy yourself & others darling "ferrety items" and know you will be
helping a needy ferret;)

Just click below!!!;)
Thanks...
With Love!
Tara;)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW!  Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets