From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:02:44 -0600
WOLFY....oh..oh...hurry....hurry....I need depends delivered now!  I can't
stop laughing...it's getting critical.  I've received so many really funny
ferret recipes that I just don't know how I'm going to choose a winner!

Everyone keep them coming please.  I'm looking for funny ferret recipes....
to pull a prank on my boss.  Entry deadline is Aug 6th.

The winning recipe will be announced on the FML on Aug 7th and the winner
will receive a donation made my me to the shelter of their choice.  As some
of the entries have been visual I can't guarantee that the winning entry
will appear on the FML but if not it will be posted on our web page with
the authors permission.

Submit your entries to [log in to unmask]

Oh and BIG....me cook!  Now that's really funny...oh oh no...WOLFY!

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President